We are happy to announce that several new services are available on the SWITCHhub Marketplace!
- Zoom, a video conferencing tool
- Miro, an online whiteboard tool
- Qualtrics, an experience management tool for example surveys
- Atlassian, a variety of tools for ticket tracking (JIRA Software), service desk (JIRA Service Desk) and custom wikis (Confluence)
- Stackfield, a collaboration tool made and hosted in Germany
- Gitlab, a git repository tool
- Olos.swiss, a swiss academic data management solution
For all listed services, Single-Sign-On using SWITCH edu-ID is available. The next advantage you’ll get as an administrator is the centralised license management in the store with license provisioning APIs. This functionality is supported by all services, except OLOS, which can be developed by request.
If you are interested, please let us know. We’d be happy to assist you with onboarding an according service.
Haven’t found the service you are looking for? Don’t hesitate to drop us a comment or e-mail – we are continiously scouting for new services that might be interesting for the Swiss Higher Education community.